your password has been reset successfully, Please login again.
50 k
100 cr
50k
100cr

Freight & logistics Businesses For Sale in India

With e-commerce penetration in India, the demand for freight & logistics business is also rising. In this space, BusinessEx is offering 9 freight & logistics businesses For Sale as on Nov 15, 2019. The businesses registered on this platform are from all over India so you can select the location as per your choice. The price bracket in which the business opportunities are available is as low as 10 Lakhs and as high as 10 Crores.

How to sell freight & logistics business?

BusinessEx is a platform where business buyers and sellers meet. To sell your freight & logistics business on this platform, first you will have to create a Business Profile on BusinessEx. Once you are done with creating the profile then you need to select the relevant payment plan which will determine what kind of services you want from this platform. After completing the mentioned tasks, interested buyers will be able to review your business profile and if their requirements match yours then they will connect with you directly on BusinessEx. For any query, you can review FAQs or contact us.

Why freight & logistics business?

In the Indian logistics and freight market, logistics contribute 60 percent of the share while the rest 40 percent is through freight, warehousing, etc, as per a report. This market is pegged to grow at 10.5 percent which will help market to reach $215 billion by 2020, as per Economic Survey 2017-18. The hike in the growth rate of this market is due to GST implementation and this tax bill is also predicted to lower the logistics cost by 20 percent. This is a high time to invest in this business opportunity as the statistics clearly dictates that investing in this market will not go to waste. The other major factor that has boosted the growth rate of this market is the increasing demand for e-commerce in India.

Freight & logistics businesses For Sale are available at BusinessEx so if you are interested in this opportunity then register now. The opportunities are also available for investors, mentors, brokers, lenders and incubators. For more information feel free to connect with us.

...More ...Less
Industries:
Travel & tourism
Undisclosed
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Mumbai, Maharashtra
CONTACT BUSINESS
20 Lakhs
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
West Delhi, Delhi
CONTACT BUSINESS
10 Crores
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Mumbai, Maharashtra
CONTACT BUSINESS
Undisclosed
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Mumbai, Maharashtra
CONTACT BUSINESS
Undisclosed
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Cachar, Assam
CONTACT BUSINESS
10 Lakhs
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Mumbai, Maharashtra
CONTACT BUSINESS
5 Crores
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Mumbai, Maharashtra
CONTACT BUSINESS
1 Crores
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Jalandhar, Punjab
CONTACT BUSINESS
Undisclosed
Asking Price
Industry: Travel & tourism
Requirement
Buyer
Bangalore Urban District, Karnataka
CONTACT BUSINESS