Overview: Achieve greater growth, success and balance by participating in an exciting new approach to business and management success. Business coaching helps owners of small and medium sized businesses with their sales, marketing, management, team building. It helps in creating a vision and future business projections.
Who All Can Attend:
- Consultants who want to develop the skills as executive and business coaches.
- Executives and managers who want to develop a coach approach to leadership.
- Human resource professionals who want to work as business coaches with their company’s leadership team.
- Managers, executives and other professionals who want to redirect their career towards becoming business coaches.
- Business broker willing to learn the necessities of business expansion.
- Fresher’s exploring new business opportunity and want to pursue coaching as a full time. Executives, managers, HRD and HRM professionals, Organization Development consultants, technical specialists and other professionals who are moving into a coaching or training role.
- Business expansion and growth projection
- Adapt the changes and meet future business needs.
- Expand the breadth and depth of executive leadership abilities.
- Empower yourself to optimize productivity and decision making.
- Finding opportunities and utilization of resources
- Move beyond blocks toward greater energy, enthusiasm and success
- Social science concepts that helps in forming the foundation
- How to create spontaneous relationship with the client.
- Listening, Empathy, Questioning, Summarizing, Challenging, Using Intuition, Problem Solving.
- Developing a strategy for a practice for an independent business coach.
- Understanding a range of business, organizational and management concepts and their implications for business coaching.
Register Here, to acquire the best out of this program